From per person
Hong Kong is full of glittering lights, a dense concrete jungle. The Peak undoubtedly offers the best view and much more. Ride the hundred-year-old Peak Tram to sense the city’s colonial history or immerse yourself in nature exploring exciting trails.
Experience the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram at your own pace with two e-tickets and two captivating self-guided audio tours on your smartphone. Receive your ticket by email, download the app and the audio tour on your phone, prior to your visit, and travel uphill in time to experience the uniqueness of the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram
Put on your headphones and explore the Mount Austin Playground, The Mountain Lodge Guard House, and the Victoria Peak Garden, through the power of storytelling and learn historical information and uncommon stories and anecdotes regarding the breathtaking place called Victoria Peak. Tour’s content is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief original stories that will make your visit both engaging and informative. The audio tour can be used repeatedly and anytime, before or after your visit.
This is an unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram and relate to the exhibits in an entirely original way.
Cover Image: @Mexiwing
Located on Garden Road and adjacent to Murray Building, the renowned architecture landmark , your tour starts from the Peak Tram station in Central. It only takes 7 minutes to travel from the city center, surrounded by countless skyscrapers, to the Peak, where you can see them from above.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Adult entry tickets to the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram
- Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Charged smartphone, headphones
For outdoor venues: comfortable shoes, hat & sunscreen
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the entrance of the Peak Tram (Central, Hong Kong).
Directions to starting point
The easiest way to get there is by reaching the St. John’s Cathedral Bus station, situated 80 meters away from the Peak Tram entrance.
- 10:00am to 9:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- 8:00am to 9:00pm (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
Know before you book
- This is a combination of a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through our app) and an entry ticket for the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- The course of the visit may be modified and special restrictions may be imposed. The visitors must always adhere to the guidelines of the site.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6 or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- Free and reduced admission tickets do not have to skip the line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site.
- The Victoria Peak and Peak Tram is not wheelchair accessible.
Know before you go
- Download the ticket(s) & audio tour while on WiFi prior to your visit. Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s).
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Make sure that you have your identity or your passport
- Due to high temperatures, bring with you sun protection
Contributors and Bibliography
Stop 1: © Peak Tram
Stop 2: © Peak Tram
Stop 3: © Mexiwing
Stop 4: © Mexiwing
Stop 5: © Mexiwing
Stop 6: © Mexiwing
Stop 7: © Mexiwing
Stop 8: © Mexiwing
Stop 9: © Mexiwing
Stop 10: © Mexiwing
Stop 11: © Mexiwing
Stop 12: © Mexiwing
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!