$ 12,82 per person
Hong Kong is full of glittering lights, a dense concrete jungle. The Peak undoubtedly offers the best view and much more. Ride the hundred-year-old Peak Tram to sense the city’s colonial history or immerse yourself in nature exploring exciting trails.
Waltz in Victoria Peak and Peak Tram with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into the most iconic landmark of Hong Kong, the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram. Start your tour from the entrance of the Peak Tram and continue to experience The tram ride, getting acquainted with The Peak Tower, Lion’s Pavilion at The Peak, andPeak Galleria among other attractions.
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram tour with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* * Ticket/entrance fee to the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram is not included.
Cover Image: @Mexiwing
Located on Garden Road and adjacent to Murray Building, the renowned architecture landmark , your tour starts from the Peak Tram station in Central. It only takes 7 minutes to travel from the city center, surrounded by countless skyscrapers, to the Peak, where you can see them from above.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance tickets to the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram are not included.
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Directions to starting point
The easiest way to get there is by reaching the St. John’s Cathedral Bus station, situated 80 meters away from the Peak Tram entrance.
From Monday to Friday, The Peak Tower opens at 10 am and closes at 11 pm. On Weekends and public holidays, it opens at 8 am. The closing time is 11 pm even on holidays.
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6 or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Visitors are advised to wear comfortable shoes
Contributors and Bibliography
Stop 1: © Peak Tram
Stop 2: © Peak Tram
Stop 3: © Mexiwing
Stop 4: © Mexiwing
Stop 5: © Mexiwing
Stop 6: © Mexiwing
Stop 7: © Mexiwing
Stop 8: © Mexiwing
Stop 9: © Mexiwing
Stop 10: © Mexiwing
Stop 11: © Mexiwing
Stop 12: © Mexiwing
Stop 13: © Mexiwing
Stop 14: © Mexiwing
Stop 15: © Mexiwing
8 Photo by mexiwing
9 Photo by mexiwing
10 Photo by mexiwing
11 Photo by mexiwing
12 Photo by mexiwing
13 Photo by mexiwing
14 Photo by mexiwing
15 Photo by mexiwing
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.