Take a stroll along one of the most iconic harbourfronts in the world and see old and new reflected through museums, cultural halls and shopping malls. Experience a ride on one of Hong Kong’s oldest public transportation systems, the Star Ferry, and see both sides of the harbour from the sea!
Waltz in the Star Ferry Pier with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into the most iconic landmark of Hong Kong. Start your tour from the K11 Musea and continue to meet the Avenue of Stars, the Hong Kong Museum of Art, getting acquainted with the old Marine Headquarters, and the city’s Cultural Center.
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the Star Ferry Pier with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* * Ticket/entrance fee to the Ferry is not included.
Your tour starts inside the K11 Musea. We are about to embark on an artistic journey within a shopping complex. Take the MTR train to Tsim Sha Tsui Station or East Tsim Sha Tsui station. Exit the paid area and find the East Tsim Sha Tsui station Exit J. Follow the signs to K11 Musea and you will be led straight into the basement of the mall. East Tsim Sha Tsui station and Tsim Sha Tsui Station are two different stations. You can walk to the exit once you leave the paid area. There are also two K11 malls in Tsim Sha Tsui. The two malls are not close to each other, do make sure you are heading towards K11 Musea.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance tickets to the Ferry are not included.
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Directions to starting point
The easiest way to get there is by reaching the East Tsim Sha Tsui Railway Station (Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong) which is in front of the K11 Musea.
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for the ferry are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included.
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB).>
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Visitors are advised to wear comfortable shoes
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!