Job Title: Travel Copywriter – Digital Content Writer & Editor | FULL TIME
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer, Marketing Manager
Basic job description:
We are looking for a writer – curator who loves traveling, writes in fluent English and is familiar with digital content. If you have imagination and insistence on detail and you like to manage and be in charge of the “image” of our digital guides so that they are original, attractive and commercial, then you are the one we are looking for!
The role of Travel Copywriter – Digital Content Writer & Editor is to create content to promote our trips, to manage the Authors, and to continually improve tour listings on the various marketplaces so that they are always up to date and enjoyable. He or she will work closely with the marketing department to create original promotional material to promote digital content for sites, ads, social media etc. In addition, he or she will take care of our own trips as well as our Authors’ so that they are easy to understand, clear and imaginative.
For this position, it is necessary to have excellent knowledge and use of the English language, writing skills, to know how to write digital content for both advertisements and product promotion, to have imagination and love for travel and culture.
You will need a lot of patience to understand the market in order to continually improve the presentation of the trips as well as the Authors’ management. We need insistence on detail to create and offer high-quality trips that will meet our customers’ specific needs.
We try to constantly enrich our tours and accommodate different and original tours! Every tour must have its own characteristics and personality and it must be taken care of the right way.
- Τaking care of the trips in order to be both enjoyable and SEO friendly.
- Creating and managing digital content, for corporate websites, social networks, editing and taking care of blog articles, newsletters, interviews, and so on.
- Research and creation of key messages promoted by branding.
- Organizing, coaching, managing and supervising the Authors.
- Collaboration with the marketing and sales department to identify the traveler’s commercial goals and needs.
- Creating promotional material for trips and optimizing specifications.
- Manage trip listings on online marketplaces that are being sold.
- Translation from Greek to English and from English to Greek.
- Writing clear, attractive and original texts.
- Researching competitive and new methods of trip promotion.
- Enriching articles and corporate websites with relevant keywords.
- Excellent writing, editing and correction skills.
You must have:
- Bachelor Degree: Graduate of English Literature, Journalism or Related Sector
- Excellent knowledge and use of the English language
- Experience in editing English texts
- Experience in writing travel articles
- Experience in writing digital content (site, social media, digital ads)
- Knowledge in Digital Content Writing – SEO friendly
- Organizational skills
- Experience in human resource management
- Cooperative spirit
- Excellent time management
Why you should apply for this position:
- You love writing and editing!
- You love guided tours and searching for unique stories.
- You like the digital environment and you like to deal with it.
- You enjoy the flexibility of a small business where you can have a big impact that will reward you.
- Looking for a steady career path. We need motivated people to turn our business into global success.