Reports to: Head of Customer Care
Brief Description of the position
In a nutshell, you will be working both as a travel agent (handling reservations and replying to various enquiries) and as a customer care representative (providing customers with the help they need through phone, email, chat). It is the nature of the company and its products that require knowledge from both fields.
A few words on our company
The idea of Clio Muse came to life when our three co-founders first met in 2012. Despite coming from different academic backgrounds, they all had a special place in their hearts for Culture. They founded the company in 2014 and since then, their hard work, complementary personalities, taste and skills transformed the small start-up to a successful and growing business that right now employs 16 people. Each member of our team has been selected for their unique personality, creativity and positive attitude. And apart from each position’s requirements, there are the traits that we are looking for in a colleague.
A more detailed description of the position
You will be assisting our customers throughout their journey with our services. That includes:
- Handling reservations, amendments, cancellations, refunds.
- Providing information to our customers about the product or venue they are interested in (or have already purchased).
- Monitoring and registering internally the customer reviews of our company or products. Also responding to, sharing and utilizing this feedback in order to improve our services.
- Keeping track of ticket stock and purchasing if needed. Registering all purchases.
- Providing support to our app users through phone, email or chat.
- Reporting any issues that may come up with the app to our technical dept.
What will be expected from you
We wish to provide excellent care to the people that choose our services. So you will be expected to:
- Be polite, patient and customer oriented.
- Provide accurate information regarding our services and products to the customers.
- Operate in sync with the company’s philosophy, and work in a harmonious way with your colleagues.
- Properly identify the issue that the customer might be facing.
- Make sure that you resolve a case before moving on.
- Follow the department’s procedures.
Additional responsibilities of the department
Our company believes in team spirit. The Customer Care department is a team, but all the departments together are a team as well. So we will be:
- Testing existing and future versions of our products.
- Keeping our records, files, procedures, documentation up to date.
- Maintaining our products’ listings (posted in our partners’ sites), checking and setting up availabilities.
- Offering our assistance to other depts that may be in need of help.
- Experience in a Customer Care and/or in a travel agency position.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Team spirit.
- Familiarity with technology.
If you would like to be a part of our company, send us an email at email@example.com. Make sure that you include the job position in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV 😉 Also, we would love to learn some things about you, so feel free to present yourself in your email.