Position Title: Sales Account Manager in Travel
Reports to: Head of Sales
We are looking for a qualified Sales Account Manager to join our sales team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, evaluating sales & product results, and managing our products on our distribution channels.
As a Sales Account Manager, you should work to generate more revenues by optimizing our existing sales channels & product listings and by creating new ones. To do this you will be conducting market research & competitive analysis, generating product requirements and determining specifications, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction & fine-tuning.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships & efficient product listings.
- Manage a portfolio of distribution channels (OTAs, Marketplaces for Tours & Activities, Tour Operators etc.) to achieve long-term success
- Manage product listings on all distribution channels
- Develop positive relationships and continuous communication with our distributors
- Generate new business & introduce new products using existing and potential distribution networks
- Report on the status of channels, products and transactions
- Set and track sales targets aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) to maximize revenue
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Follow & communicate company’s culture & processes
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Extensive Knowledge of the Travel industry
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with excellent organizational skills, under specific deadlines.
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible and open to change
- Availability to travel and participate to Travel Exhibitions worldwide
2 years + experience in the Travel & Tourism Industry as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager or relevant role.
The Sales Account Manager must have worked in sales and product management in the travel & tourism industry, and especially have experience with OTAs & Marketplaces for tours and activities. Experience in Travel Exhibitions’ participation will be positively considered.
Why apply for this job:
- You love optimizing products to reach maximum potential.
- You like travelling on company’s budget to meet clients!
- You enjoy the flexibility of a growing company, where you can have high-impact and be rewarded for it.
- A solid career path. We need motivated people that will turn our start up into a global success.
Interested? Apply now at email@example.com mentioning the position’s name.