Reports to: Head of Marketing
Basic Job Description
We are looking for a digital marketing executive with experience in the travel and culture industry, who is looking to grow his/her career in digital marketing.
If you are a native english speaker with experience in content writing, marketing and travel & culture industry, you have insistence on detail, organizational skills and you like to design & manage company’s marketing initiatives, then you are the one we’re looking for!
You will be responsible for organising, creating and executing brilliant campaigns across company’s platforms. Your digital prowess and writing skills will be on display! You will also work closely with the Commercial Dept. to create high-selling product listings for various marketplaces, monitor their progress and continuously improve and optimize them.
For this position, it is necessary to have excellent knowledge and use of the English language, exceptional writing skills, creativity, organizational skills, attention to detail, and love for travel and culture.
- Planning, developing, implementing & managing effective marketing communication campaigns
- In depth understanding company’s products & services and customer profile and organize marketing initiatives accordingly
- Organising, creating & managing for all marketing collateral, including social content, blogs, newsletters, brochures, press releases, interviews, website texts & product listings
- Managing all Company’s digital platforms and accounts
- Communicating & building trusting relationships with Journalists, Bloggers, Partners etc to promote Clio Muse Tour services & products
- Collaborating with all company’s departments to achieve company’s goals & strategy
- Creating promotional material for trips and optimizing specifications
- Creating, Managing & Monitoring product listings on all marketplaces
- Researching competitive and innovative methods for products’ promotion
You must have
- Bachelor Degree: Marketing & Communications, Journalism or Related Sector
- Native English Speaker or Excellent knowledge and use of the English language
- Experience in writing & editing English texts
- Experience in writing travel articles
- Experience in writing digital content (site, social media, digital ads)
- Knowledge of SEO techniques in Digital Content Writing
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Creative Spirit
- Excellent time management
- Team spirit
Why you should apply for this position
- You love writing and would love to work in the marketing dept
- You love traveling and culture
- You like the digital environment
- You embrace change and you feel comfortable with it
- You enjoy working on a fast growing company
- You enjoy the flexibility of a small business where you can have a big impact that will reward you
- Looking for a steady career path. We need motivated people to turn our business into global success
Interested? Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position’s name.