From per person
Visit Hong Kong at your own pace with two e-tickets for the top attractions of the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram with two audio tours and a captivating self-guided walking audio tour of the Hong Kong city on your smartphone.
Receive your ticket by email, download the app and the audio tours on your phone, prior to your visit, and travel back in time to experience Hong Kong, the East and West fusion culture city.
Put on your headphones and discover the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram, through the power of storytelling and learn historical information and uncommon stories and anecdotes from the past. It is also your chance to explore Hong Kong with a self-guided city walking tour on your phone and lose yourself in the beauty of its stories. The content of the tours is the result of in-depth research, distilled into brief original stories that will make your visit both engaging and informative. The audio tours can be used repeatedly and at any time, before or after your visit.
This is an unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into ancient and contemporary Hong Kong, and relate to your surroundings in an entirely original way.
Cover Image: @Mexiwing
Located on Garden Road and adjacent to Murray Building, the renowned architecture landmark , your tour starts from the Peak Tram station in Central. It only takes 7 minutes to travel from the city center, surrounded by countless skyscrapers, to the Peak, where you can see them from above.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Adult entry e-ticket for the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram
- 1 self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) for the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram
- 1 self-guided walking tour of Hong Kong
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps)
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- Charged smartphone
Charged smartphone, headphones
For outdoor venues: comfortable shoes, hat and sunscreen
There is no meeting point.
- The self-guided audio tour for Victoria Peak and Peak Tram is designed to start at the entrance of the Peak Tram (Central, Hong Kong).
- The self-guided audio tour for the Hong Kong city tour is designed to start at Hong Kong Park.
10:00am to 9:00pm (Monday to Friday)
8:00am to 9:00pm (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
Know before you book
- This is a combination of two downloadable self-guided audio tours for your smartphone and two entry e-tickets for the Victoria Peak and Peak Tram
- The city of Hong Kong self-guided audio walking tour is also included
- No live guide or meeting point provided
- You will receive an email from the local supplier with important ticket and audio instructions
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6 or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (350 MB)
- Free/reduced admission tickets do not have skip-the-line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site
Know before you go
- Download the ticket(s) & audio tours while on WiFi prior to your visit — no wifi/4G on-site
- Receive an email from the local supplier with important ticket and audio instructions. Check your spam folder as well.
- Ticket(s) need to be either printed or downloaded on your phone
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged and that you bring your earphones
- Wear comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen during the hot summer months
Contributors and Bibliography
Stop 1: © Peak Tram
Stop 2: © Peak Tram
Stop 3: © Mexiwing
Stop 4: © Mexiwing
Stop 5: © Mexiwing
Stop 6: © Mexiwing
Stop 7: © Mexiwing
Stop 8: © Mexiwing
Stop 9: © Mexiwing
Stop 10: © Mexiwing
Stop 11: © Mexiwing
Stop 12: © Mexiwing
Stop 13: © Mexiwing
Stop 14: © Mexiwing
Stop 15: © Mexiwing
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!