$ 12,82 per person
Santa Maria del Fiore, Florence’s cathedral and one of the largest in the world, narrates not only city’s history but also the achievements of genius architects and artists who left their mark forever. The emblematic landmark of Florence testifies that sky is not the limit and miracles can happen.
Waltz in Santa Maria del Fiore with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into one of the most iconic landmarks of Florence. Start your tour from The Cathedral’s square and continue on to discover the church’s facade before going in to get fascinated by its amazing treasures.
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the Santa Maria del Fiore with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* * The entrance ticket to Santa Maria del Fiore is not included.
If you are standing in front of the Cathedral with your back to the golden door of the Baptistery, then you’re in the right place, and we can start our tour. Welcome to the spiritual center of the city!
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance ticket to Santa Maria Del Fiore
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
- Comfortable shoes
- Hat & sunscreen
Directions to starting point
The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the Cathedral’s Square (Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy). The easiest way to get there is by the Roma Duomo bus stop (50122 Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy).
The Cathedral is open from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
The entrance ticket to Santa Maria del Fiore is not included.
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for the Santa Maria del Fiore are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included.
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB).
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Please note that dress code is strictly enforced at Santa Maria del Fiore. Shoulders must be covered and men must wear long trousers while women must not have skirts shorter than knee length
Contributors and Bibliography
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.