$ 12,82 per person
Founded in 1891, the Museum preserves the history of the Piazza Duomo and exhibits the masterpieces that have graced it. In 2015, the Museum was renewed, and transformed. With 750 works of art, over 6,000 sq m and 28 rooms, it covers 700 years of history.
Waltz in the New Opera Duomo Museum in Florence with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into the most iconic museum of Florence. Start your tour from the ground floor of the museum meeting St. John the Baptist depiction and continue to meet several works of art, getting acquainted with The Façade by Franco Gizdulich, the Face of St. John the Baptist, and Porta della Mandorla among other treasures..
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the New Opera Duomo Museum with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* * Ticket/entrance fee to the museum is not included.
After entering the museum through the main door on Piazza Duomo, you find yourself in front of a sculptural group called St. John the Baptist, exhibited in an area called “Cortile dei Ticciati.” The group on display at this entrance hall presents elements from the magnificent altar that was located in the Baptistery of San Giovanni.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance tickets to the museum are not included.
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Directions to starting point
You can reach the New Opera Duomo museum by reaching the Oriuolo bus station (50122 Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy) and walking 110 meters towards the museum.
Monday to Sunday : 9.00 – 19.45
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for the New Opera Duomo Museum in Florence are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included.
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB).
- The Museum is also accessible for people with mobility difficulties.
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Visitors are advised to wear comfortable shoes
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.