$ 12,82 per person
Quinta da Regaleira is a UNESCO world heritage site (since 1995) nestled in Serra de Sintra – one of Portugal’s most intriguing and well-preserved areas. A unique location, it brings together different styles, holds stories about secret religious orders, and is filled with underground mazes. Take a look and discover this treasure!
Waltz in Quinta da Regaleira with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into one of the most iconic landmarks of Sintra. Start your tour from the Entrance – Ticket Office / Stables and then continue to find the Regaleira Tower, before getting to know the Initiation Well, Guardians’ Portal, and the Waterfall Lake .
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace Quinta da Regaleira with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* * Ticket/entrance fee to Quinta da Regailera is not included.
Once inside, purchase your ticket at the building on your right. If you already have a digital one, keep straight until you find the entrance to the old stables. Once you're in, head right where staff members will validate your ticket (enter through one of the accesses and exit through the other).
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance fee to Quinta da Regailera.
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Directions to starting point
The best way to visit the Quinta da Regaleira is through reaching the Hotel Lawrences bus stop (2710-550 Sintra, Portugal). The Castle is a 5 min walk (400 meters) towards the Castle.
January–March: 10:00am–6:30pm (last entry at 5:30pm)
April–September: 10:00am–7:30pm (last entry at 5:30pm)
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for the Quinta da Regaleira are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through our app). No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB).
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Wear comfortable shoes
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!