At XPLORE Oceans, the first aquarium in Athens, you will get a taste of the impressive sea world. Discover 19 impressive tanks, with more than 2,000 fish, sharks, skates, king crabs, seahorses and other unique creatures, with amazing colors and even more amazing names!
Enjoy a hassle-free visit to one of the dynamic fish tanks of XPLORE Αquarium with a fascinating self-guided audio tour on your phone and follow, at your own pace, the riveting journey of Golden Hall’s XPLORE.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour in English and Greek on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance fee to the Aquarium
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Directions to starting point
The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the entrance of the XPLORE Oceans in Golden’ Hall’s 2nd floor (Leof. Kifisias 37A, Marousi 151 23).
The easiest way to get there is by bus No.550 stopping at the Olympiako Stadio station. From there you may walk 450m. To the entrance of Golden Hall. Get yourself on the 2nd floor and there you may find the XPLORE Oceans Aquarium.
The tour ends at Golden Hall again, the same place it started.
Daily 10AM to 9PM
Know before you go
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring some water with you, it’s gonna be a fun ride!
Contributors and Bibliography
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!