$ 12,82 per person
When Eusebi Güell and Antoni Gaudí teamed up to create a plush housing complex in the outskirts of Barcelona, they didn’t know that their project was doomed to failure. What’s more, they didn’t expect that this would be the first step in creating a stunning park that would become one of Gaudi’s most iconic works.
Waltz in Park Guell with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into the most iconic landmark of Barcelona. Start your tour from outside of the park, find your way towards the entrance and waltz through the countless architectural elements and unique garden systems the park has to offer.
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace Park Guell with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
Cover Photo: © essetefano/ Commons Wikimedia
Your tour starts at Olot street in Gràcia district. Take a close look at the wall that runs along the street and the colourful medallions that decorate it as you listen to the stories of our first point of interest.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance fee to Park Guell
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Directions to starting point
The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the entrance of Park Guell (08024 Barcelona, Spain). The easiest way to get there is by bus, by reaching the station “ “Park Guell”, which has the same address as the park itself.
- Park Guell
- Fan Palm Gate
- The Porter’s Lodge Pavilion
- Janitor´s House
- Dragon Stairway
- Hypostyle Hall
- Austria Gardens
- Nature Square- The Greek Theatre
- Güell´s House
- Laundress Portico,The Calvary
- Trias House
- Rosary Road
- Gaudi House-Museum
9:30 AM – 7:30 PM
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for Park Guell are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included.
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB).
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Wear comfortable shoes and hat or sunscreen (during spring and summer)
- It is better to have the tour before the sunset and preferably in the morning.
Contributors and Bibliography
Stop 1: © Alessandro Caproni / Flickr
Stop 2: © Böhringer Friedrich / Commons Wikimedia
Stop 3: © essetefano / Commons Wikimedia
Stop 4: © Imelenchon / Commons Wikimedia
Stop 5: © Canaan / Commons Wikimedia
Stop 7: © Coffeegirlyme / Commons Wikimedia
Stop 8: © Canaan/ Commons Wikimedia
Stop 9: © Leslie / Flickr
Stop 11: © Canaan / Commons Wikimedia
Stop 12: © Enfo / Commons Wikimedia
Stop 13: © AxaxaxaxMlö / Commons Wikimedia
Stop 14: © Nikos Zacharioudakis
Stop 15: © Canaan / Commons Wikimedia
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!