Mykonos: Find your (queer) God Tour is an offbeat, inspiring self-guided audio tour in five gorgeous Mykonos’ beaches. Discover credible and original stories written by top local professionals after extended research. Take your tour now and enjoy it instantly on your smartphone device.
There are many reasons to visit Mykonos and there are many different angles to approach this most exciting island. Find your (queer) god in Mykonos ignores them all. We believe that the paramount reason to visit Mykonos is the beautiful men who gather here from all over the world in a summer carnival of the senses.
This is a tour for those who seek inspiration in beauty. In an island where everything is possible, it is conceivable that even gods will walk among the mortals, trying to satisfy this most human desire for physical attractiveness, style, and allure. Find your (queer) god in Mykonos invites you to explore five astonishing beaches that are popular with the gay crowd and search for that one god among them who will truly lift you off your feet.
It might be Dionysus, in Agrari, who carved the first wooden phallus as a way to keep a promise to a dead young man. Or you may come across Poseidon in Jackie O’, sipping his cocktail at the beach and reminiscing about his love affair with Pelops, the young prince whose father served him as a meal to the gods. In Elia, the most gay-popular beach, you might see Endymion, sleeping with his eyes open so that Hypnos, the god of sleep, may never be deprived of the pleasure of looking at them when they make love. In Kalafatis bay you can ponder on that ancient dilemma: who enjoys sex the most, men or women? Beware of any snakes though, because it is almost certain that you will undergo a sex change as soon as you come near them. And when all the crowds wear you thin, just head north, to Fokos, where you will have the pleasure of playing the double pipe of love with Dionysus (again, he was really fond of men) and Ampelos.
As you bask in the glory of the Mediterranean sun and the impeccable azure of the Aegean Sea spreads before you, seek inspiration in classical stories from Greek mythology about the gods who found pleasure and sexual satisfaction with the gorgeous princes and shepherds of ancient Greece.
Jackie O’ Beach Club & Restaurant, Mykonos
- Self-guided audio tour in English for your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content with an offline interactive map to avoid roaming charges
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- An Android or iOS smartphone is required
- The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- Please ensure you have enough storage space (100-150 MB)
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- Non refundable once activated.
Know before you go
- Internet access might be unavailable & mobile signal may be weak. So please download the audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit in order to enjoy it offline
- Use your headphones to best enjoy it
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged prior to your visit
Agrari, Jackie O’, Elia, Kalafatis, Fokos
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Why take a self-guided tour?
This is a self-guided tour based on the award-winning storytelling concept developed by Clio Muse and the fascinating narratives prepared by our handpicked destination experts.
You can enjoy each multilingual tour by using your smartphone or tablet at your own pace even if you are offline. The interactive map on your screen will guide you step-by-step as you explore all points of interest along your route. Each stop comes with a selection of our signature stories allowing you to tailor the tour experience to your personal interests and schedule.
After downloading Clio Muse app, you can access this tour and activate it any moment you wish and also repeat it any time. To best enjoy our multimedia self-guided tour (comprising maps, video, audio and text) we recommend the use of headphones.
By clicking "Add to cart", you are purchasing this tour in English. This tour is also available in the following languages: Ελληνικά.