Delphi. Where a nymph once purified the believers in her well and Pythia chanted her prophesies. There, where for the very first time, the winners – not only of the athletic but also of the music and poetry competitions – were lauded. There, where two eagles once defined the centre of the world.
- The Clock Tower of Arachov
- Castalian Spring
- Delphi (entrance to the archaeological site)
- The Apollo Temple
- Delphi Theatre
- Delphi Stadium
- Archaeological Museum of Delphi
- Delphic Festivals Museum of Sikelianos
- Mt Parnassus
- The corykian cave
- Archaeological Museum of Amfissa
Recommended visiting hours
24/7 (better before sunset)
Ticket for museums and archaeological sites is not included.
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged and that you bring your earphones.
Contributors and Bibliography
- Nea Odos
- Clio Muse
- Research – Authorship: Evy Papadopoulou
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!