$ 12,82 per person
The Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, or BTRTM, is a treasure trove of Buddhist culture and religion. Though built in 2007, it harbors thousands of years’ worth of stories and intrigue. Let’s explore the history and legends of one of the world’s most fascinating religions while admiring the temple’s stunning design.
Enjoy a hassle-free visit to one of the most dynamic attractions of Singapore with a fascinating self-guided audio tour on your phone and follow, at your own pace, the riveting journey of Buddha Tooth Relic Temple.
As you find yourself at Kreta Ayer Square, in front of you is the BTRTM and behind is the massive Chinatown Complex --one of the biggest hawker centres in Singapore.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance ticket to the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the Kreta Ayer Square (21 Banda St, Singapore 050005).
Directions to starting point
The easiest way to get there is by the bus station Maxwell Rd FC, and then walking 120 meters towards the square.
Sunday and Solemnities ‘of precept’ the Basilica is open from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Recommended visiting hours
Daily 9AM – 5PM
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for some parts of the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included.
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB).
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Please note that dress code is strictly enforced at the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple. No mini skirt, short shorts, bare-back, singlets, etc. Men and women should wear pants that are at least 3/4 length going over their knees. Ladies in dresses should also ensure their skirts are covering their knees as well.
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.