$ 10,69 per person
The city of Singapore, known as the ‘Lion city’, is a crossroads of nations, cultures, and traditions. Both an island and a city-state, Singapore is a place of legends and events that shaped the course of history. Are you ready to discover it?
Waltz in the city of Singapore with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into the most iconic landmarks of Singapore. Start your tour from the National Gallery of Singapore and continue to meet Padang, the Arts House, get acquainted with the Asian Civilisations Museum and be fascinated by the Cavenagh Bridge.
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the city tour of Singapore with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* * Ticket/entrance fee to any museum, archaeological site, or church is not included.
Center of Colonial Governance
Singapore was founded as a British Crown Colony in 1819. During the 140 years of colonial rule, what is now the National Gallery Singapore served as the centre of governance and justice in the country. The gallery consists of not one but two buildings, including the Municipal Building (later known as the City Hall), apparent with its flat roof, and the Supreme Court Building, distinguishable by its large copper-green dome. Visitors can find remnants of the gallery’s important historic past, including holding cells in the Supreme Court Wing and the iconic City Hall Chamber in the City Hall Wing.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance tickets to museums, archaeological sites, or churches are not included.
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the National Gallery of Singapore (1 St Andrew’s Rd, #01 – 01, Singapore 178957).
Directions to starting point
The easiest way to get there is by reaching the Supreme court bus stop (7VQ2+QC Singapore) and you’ll be at the right place to start the tour.
08:00 – 20:00
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for any museums, archaeological sites, or churches are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- This is a city tour therefore it is wheelchair accessible, please note that some points of interest might not be wheelchair accessible.
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Please wear sunscreen and a hat during the hot summer months
- Visitors are advised to wear comfortable shoes
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.