Visit the must-see ancient landmarks of Athens, the Acropolis Hill, the Ancient Agora, & the Temple of Olympian Zeus, with our special combo and enjoy a full attraction experience with three e-tickets and audio tours on your phone.
With the first audio tour for the Ancient Agora, get ready for a crash course in the cultural and political life of the ancient Athenians. You will set out to explore the ruins of the world’s earliest democracy. Weaving through the Bouleutirion, the Tholos and the Monument of the Eponymous heroes, you will follow in the steps of the early citizens, while, later, in the Museum of the Agora, you will learn about the ingenious methods used by the Athenians to defend their democracy from any malign influence. Your tour will also lead you to Mars Hilland the Pnyx, from where you’ll enjoy picture-perfect vistas to the Acropolis and the city stretching below.
With the second audio tour for the Acropolis, you’ll explore first the south slopes of the Acropolis to discover the Theatre of Dionysus, believed to be the first theatre in the world, as well as the Asclepieion, and gain valuable insights about life in ancient Athens. Passing through the imposing Propylaea, you’ll continue your walk to discover the riveting stories of the Erechtheion and the old temple of Athena. Don’t miss the chance to take in the magnificent panorama from the Belvedere viewpoint and then head to explore the world-famous attraction of Athens, the stunning Parthenon.
The third audio tour will take you to the Temple of Olympian Zeus, where you will freshen up your Greek Mythology and listen to the story of the divine wrath that fell upon humankind on a day when Zeus felt kind of stormy! Weaving through the enormous pillars you will discover the turbulent 700-year history of the temple’s construction and its fate throughout the following centuries. Your tour ends at the balaneion, where you’ll admire the relics of an ancient bathhouse and learn about the lifestyle of the ancient Greeks!
Select date and participants
- Entrance fees/adult e-tickets for 3 archaeological sites (Acropolis Hill, Ancient Agora & Temple of Olympian Zeus)
- Pre-booked e-tickets sent to your email
- 3 self-guided audio tours for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English for the Acropolis Hill, the Ancient Agora and the Temple of Zeus
- Offline content with an offline interactive map to avoid roaming charges
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or Headphones
- App not compatible with Windows Phones
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- This is a combination of three adult e-tickets for the top 3 archaeological sites of Athens and 3 downloadable self-guided audio tours for your smartphone
- After booking, you’ll receive an email with instructions about your ticket and audio tours
- Booking requests received between 10.00 pm – 7.59 am will be served the next morning from 8.00 am.
- An Android or iOS smartphone is required
- The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- Make sure you have enough storage space (350 MB)
- Participants aged 0-18 and EU Students can enter for free upon presentation of their ID or passport at the location. However, it is required for them to queue to receive their zero-value pass
- Non-EU Students and participants over 65 years old are entitled to reduced tickets. However, reduced tickets do not have a skip-the-line privilege and will require the participants to queue to present their ID or passport at the location
- Please note that due to the uneven ground the tours are not wheelchair access
Know before you go
- Keep in mind that internet access might be unavailable & mobile signal may be weak in the archaeological sites. So please download the e-ticket and audio tours on your smartphone prior to your visit in order to enjoy them offline
- Skip the main ticket line and proceed to the expedited line to enter each site
- Tickets need to be printed or downloaded on your phone
- The audio tours can be used anytime, online or offline
- Use your headphones to best enjoy them
Directions to Starting Point
Skip The Line Tickets Combos
Colosseum: Skip The Line e-Ticket and Audio Tour on Your Smartphone26,50€ 4 hours
Skip The Line Tickets Combos