$ 10,69 per person
What makes Times Square so popular? And how does it reflect New York’s broader history? Discover the best sites and hidden gems around New York’s most iconic square. Be mesmerised by the billboards and the digital screens – the evolution of media and entertainment. Ready for a tour of the most famous square in the world?
Waltz in Times Square with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into one of the most iconic landmarks of New York City. Start your tour from the spectacular Times Square’s billboards, and then continue to meet The Town Hall (123 W 43rd St), a vibrant entertainment space, get acquainted with the historic I. Miller Building (1552 Broadway) and be fascinated by Max Neuhaus’ Times Square sound installation.
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace Times Square with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* * Ticket/entrance fee to the theaters or other sites is not included.
Your tour begins at 43rd Street - just at the northern tip of One Times Square - where the billboards wrap around the building.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance tickets to museums, sites, or any other monument are not included.
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
comfortable shoes, hat & sunscreen
The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at Times Square’s Billboards (1501 Broadway 12th floor, NY 10036, United States).
Directions to starting point
The easiest way to get there is by reaching the Times Sq – 42 St (line 7) metro station and then walking 137 metres (2min) towards the Times Square’s Billboards.
This is an outdoor tour, therefore, it is always available.
Recommended visiting hours
It is recommended to take the tour before sunset.
* * Ticket/entrance fee to the theatres or other sites is not included.
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for the museums, sites or any other monumen surrounding the square are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Please wear sunscreen and a hat during the hot summer months
- Visitors are advised to wear comfortable shoes
- Avoid socializing with strangers who will ask you about your musical preferences and offer you CDs. It’s a way to distract you and steal your money
- Be careful of your surroundings and take care of your personal belongings especially during rush hours
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.