$ 8,55 per person
There was never a place as legendary as Troy, the city immortalized by Homer. Poetic fantasy or reality? That was the question until the 19th-century discoveries. Today, the archaeological site of Troy echoes memories not only of the Homeric city but also of the settlements that preceded and followed its destruction. This immersive audio tour is the perfect companion to Ancient Troy and its riveting stories.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English
- Offline content with an offline interactive map to avoid roaming charges
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Entrance fee to Ancient Troy
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Directions to starting point
Mini-busses that connect Troy with Çanakkale, departing from Çanakkale roughly every hour.
- Trojan Horse
- Pithos Garden
- Eternal stone of Troy
- Eastern Tower
- Walls and Gate of Troy VI
- Troy VI NE bastion and Temple of Athena
- Citadel and Megaron of Troy II/III
- Fortification Walls of Troy I
- Manor House of Troy II
- Schliemann’s Trench
- In the summer period (1 April – 31 October), it is open from 8:30 to 19:30
- In the winter period (1 November – 31 March) from 8:30 to 17:30
Recommended visiting hours
Entrance fee to Troy Ancient City is 42 Turkish Liras per person. Tickets are free for children under 8 years.
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for Ancient Troy are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- After booking, you will receive an email from us with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- Please ensure you have enough storage space (100-150 MB).
- Non refundable once activated.
Know before you go
- Keep in mind that internet access might be unavailable & mobile signal may be weak in Ancient Troy. So please download the mobile app and your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit in order to enjoy it offline
- The audio tour can be used repeatedly both online and offline. Use your headphones to best enjoy
- Also, prior to your visit, make sure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring on a pair of earphones/headphones.
Contributors and Bibliography
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.