$ 10,69 per person
Waltz in Liberty Island, home of the Statue of Liberty, with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into the most iconic landmarks of New York City. Start your tour from the ferry admiring the New York skyline and its breathtaking architecture, and then continue to explore the island and finally see the famous Statue of Liberty from a closed distance.
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the Liberty Island with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* * Ticket/entrance fee to the Statue of Liberty Museum, to the Statue of Liberty Crown and to the pedestal or inside the statute area is not included.
New York Harbor
Liberty Island is located in Upper New York Bay (known as New York Harbor). It receives the waters of the Hudson and East Rivers (visible on either side of the Manhattan) and gives access to the Atlantic Ocean through the Narrows. The first Europeans to anchor at the entrance of New York Harbor thought it was a lake. The harbor offered reasonable protection from wind and ice and gradually grew to become the leading port in the United States.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance ticket to the the Statue of Liberty Museum, to the Statue of Liberty Crown and to the pedestal or inside the statute area
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for the Statue of Liberty Museum, the torch, the pedestal and inside the statue area are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- The course of the visit may be modified and special restrictions may be imposed. The visitors must always adhere to the guidelines of the site.”
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- The site is wheelchair accessible
- People aged under 17 must be accompanied by a responsible adult 25 years old or older
- Children aged 0-3 are free
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- There is a mandatory airport-grade security screening prior to boarding the ferry All prohibited items will be confiscated and retained by the United States Park Police
- Large bags and luggages are not permitted
- Glass objects are not allowed
- Drones are not allowed
- You should have your ID card or your passport
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!