$ 12,82 per person
When Leonardo da Vinci decided to move to Milan, he probably did not anticipate that a simple decorating project would become one of humanity’s greatest works of art. Visitors can only spend fifteen minutes before the Last Supper, but never before have fifteen minutes felt so few and so full of beauty.
Waltz in the Santa Maria Dele Grazie in Milan and experience the grandeur of The Last Supper with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into one of the most iconic masterpieces of art. Start your tour from the square and continue on to discover the Last Supper before getting fascinated by Santa Maria Dele Grazie.
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the Last Supper with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* * The ticket to visit the Last Supper is not included.
Ready for a brief introduction? The tour begins at the Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie. Find a spot between the Santa Maria delle Grazie church and the entrance to the Cenacolo and learn how it all began.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Ticket to visit the Last Supper
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the square in front of the Santa Maria Delle Grazie (Piazza di Santa Maria Delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI, Italy).
Directions to starting point
The easiest way to get there is arriving by metro, with the nearest stations being Concilazione and Cadorna (M1/Red Line).
Santa Maria delle Grazie is open to the public from Tuesday to Sunday from 08:15 to 19:00, with the last entry at 18:45. General admissions to the church are free. The visit to The Last Supper lasts 15 minutes and cannot be extended.
Ticket is not included.
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for the Last Supper are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included.
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB).
Know before you go
- Mobile signals may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Shorts and sleeveless tops are not allowed inside the church. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Children should get an adult ticket to visit the Last Supper
- The visit to The Last Supper lasts 15 minutes and cannot be extended.
- Visits to the church can be limited or denied because of religious services (e.g. Sundays or Easter)
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!