$ 10,69 per person
Radiant sunshine, traditional gastronomy and the vestiges of Roman, Islamic and Phoenician history characterise this “Island of Calm”. Come and discover the Mediterranean way of life in its purest form as we explore all the nooks and crannies of Mallorca’s capital city.
Waltz in the city of Palma de Mallorca with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into the most iconic landmarks of Palma de Mallorca. Start your tour from Plaza de España, the central transport hub, and continue to meet the local gastronomy at Mercat de l’Olivar, get acquainted with Palma’s cultural heart, the Plaza Mayor and be fascinated by the historic Gran Hotel at Plaza de Weyler.
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the city tour of Palma de Mallorca with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* * Ticket/entrance fee to any museum, archaeological site, or theater is not included.
The Best City to live in
The Times published an article citing compelling reasons why it was worth living in Palma de Mallorca. Its climate averages a pleasant 16 degrees Celsius over the year, making Palma a favorite destination in summer and winter alike—the cold months on the island are much milder than the freezing winters many Northern Europeans are used to. So mild, in fact, that most of the properties on the island don’t have central heating—even the newly built houses! The city also has a multitude of dreamy beaches surrounding it. There are exciting leisure activities to choose from and a striking historical heritage in the city center—take a look around and see for yourself!
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance tickets to museums, archaeological sites, or theaters are not included.)
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Plaza de España
Directions to starting point
The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at Plaza de España( Plaça d’Espanya, s/n, 07002 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain). The easiest way to get there is by reaching the Estación Intermodal, Palma’s main bus and train terminal station, and then walking 110 meters (1 min) towards the Plaza de España.
Recommended visiting hours
24/7 (Recommended before sunset)
Ticket/entrance fee to any museum, archaeological site, or theater is not included.
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for any museums, archaeological sites, or theaters are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- This is a city tour therefore it is wheelchair accessible, please note that some points of interest might not be wheelchair accessible.
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Please wear sunscreen and a hat during the hot summer months
- Visitors are advised to wear comfortable shoes
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!