$ 10,69 per person
Mythological heroes, Romans,Venetians, Ottomans, Greeks, governors and kings all share one thing: they loved Nafplion. They made new land out of seawater to create what is among the most beautiful Greek towns. Nafplion will take you back in time and enchant you with its unique and little-known stories that bring to life a city unlike any other.
Wander in the city of Nafplion with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into the most iconic landmarks of Nafplion. Start your tour at the Land Gate, the gate to the old city itself, and get lost in its alleys, the beauty of its neoclassical buildings, such as the Armansperg Residence, and its multiple historical squares, such as the Three Admirals Square and the Filellinon Square.
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience the city of Nafplion at your own pace with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* * Ticket / entrance fee to any museum, archaeological site or church is not included.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour in English and Greek on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance tickets to museums, archaeological sites, or churches are not included.
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
- Comfortable shoes
- Hat and sunscreen
The Land Gate
Directions to starting point
The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the Land Gate to the city of Nafplion (HR82+2C Nafplion, Greece). The easiest way to get there is on foot along Polizoidi street starting from the Bus parking lot in the harbour, following it until it intersects with 25 March street.
Recommended visiting hours
24/7 (it is recommended to have the tour before sunset)
Ticket / entrance fee to any museum, archaeological site or church is not included.
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for any museums, archaeological sites or churches are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR/AR is included.
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100—150 MB).
- This is a city tour; therefore, it is wheelchair accessible. Please note, however, that some points of interest might not be wheelchair accessible.
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged and that you bring your earphones
- Please wear sunscreen and a hat during the hot summer months
- Visitors are advised to wear comfortable shoes
Contributors and Bibliography
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.