It took the Greeks ten years to wipe Troy off the map with a wooden horse. It took the Ottomans 21 years and a vile traitor to conquer Heraklion, one of the largest castles in the Mediterranean and the crown jewel of Venice. This tour will highlight the most exciting monuments and events of a siege that captivated the whole of Europe.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided tour in English for your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your tour
- Offline content with an offline interactive map to avoid roaming charges
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Know before you book
- This is a downloadable self-guided tour for your smartphone. No live guide will accompany you. No VR/AR is included
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access your tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- An Android or iOS smartphone is required
- The tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- Please ensure you have enough storage space (100-150 MB)
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- Non refundable once activated.
Know before you go
- Internet access might be unavailable & mobile signal may be weak. So please download the tour on your smartphone prior to your visit in order to enjoy it offline
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!