$ 8,55 per person
A self-guided audio tour in Amsterdam’s quirky neighborhood of the Pipe memories of the past abound. The voices of the people that shaped its transformation from a rural polder to an industrial zone form a miscellaneous mosaic. Follow the steps of the factory workers through 19th and 20th century Pipe district and discover the most decisive moments in Amsterdam’s development.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content with an offline interactive map to avoid roaming charges
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Know before you book
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- Please ensure you have enough storage space (100-150 MB).
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- Non refundable once activated.
Know before you go
- Internet access might be unavailable & mobile signal may be weak. So please download the audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit in order to enjoy it offline
- Use your headphones to best enjoy it
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged
Contributors and Bibliography
Celeste Ilona Tat
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!