The tour gives a chance to the visitor to admire the rough beauty of Evrytania and find out its history, throughout a visit to the most prominent monuments and locations of the region.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Charged smartphone
Directions to starting point
The Karaiskakis towers are located not far from the Holy Monastery of Panagia of Prousos.
- The Karaiskakis Towers
- The Holy Monastery of Panagia of Prousos
- The Sleeping Beauty of Agrafa
Recommended visiting hours
24/7 (better before sunset)
Ticket for the museum is not included.
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged and that you bring your earphones.
Contributors and Bibliography
- Nea Odos
- Clio Muse
- Research – Authorship: Evy Papadopoulou
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!