$ 12,82 per person
Hungary celebrated its 1,000th anniversary by building the majestic Vajdahunyad Castle and the surrounding City Park. These landmarks are emblematic of Hungary’s rich cultural heritage, combining a variety of styles reminiscent of the nation’s adventures through the ages. Let’s draw the curtain and discover the secrets of this iconic castle.
Waltz in one of the most romantic places in Budapest, the Vajdahunyad Castle with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into the most iconic landmark of Budapest. Start your tour from the Zielinski Bridge, the captivating bridge leading to the Castle and continue to explore this iconic monument and its heroes found around the fascinating City Park.
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the Vajdahunyad Castle with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* * Ticket/entrance fee to the Vajdahunyad Vara-Agricultural Museum is not included.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance ticket to the Vajdahunyad Vara-Agricultural Museum is not included.
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
- Zielinski bridge
- Statue of Ignác Alpár
- Castle Gate
- Gatehouse Tower
- Statue of Sándor Károlyi
- Statue of Ignác Darányi
- Ják Chapel
- Anonymus Statue
- Museum of Agriculture
- Apostles’ Tower
- Courtyard, Vajdahunyad Castle
Monday – Sunday, from 00:00 to 24:00
- Vajdahunyad Castle-Agricultural Museum
Low Season(1 November – 31 March)
Tuesday – Friday: 10 am – 4 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 10 am – 5 pm
High Season(April 1 – October 31)
Tuesday – Sunday: 10 am – 5 pm
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for the Vajdahunyad Castle are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- The course of the visit may be modified and special restrictions may be imposed. The visitors must always adhere to the guidelines of the site.”
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- The Vajdahunyad Castle is wheelchair accessible.
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Make sure you wear sunscreen and a hat during hot summer months.
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!