$ 12,82 per person
The eight centuries following the Muslim invasion of 711 witnessed a slow re-Christianisation of Spain. Moorish mosques were converted into churches and with the advent of Gothic architecture, new structures were built over the ruins. The Church of Saint Nicholas is a the perfect example of a simple edifice that became the Baroque masterpiece of Valencia.
Waltz in the St. Nicolas Church with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into one of the most iconic landmarks of Valencia. Start your tour from The Main Façade and continue on to discover the Entrance, before going in to get fascinated by its amazing treasures.
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the Saint Nicolas Church with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* * The Saint Nicolas Church entrance tickets are not included.
The church is situated in the Plaza San Nicolas. While standing in the square, be sure to get closer in order to take a good look at the details of the main façade and listen to the stories of the first stop.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance ticket to the St. Nicolas Church
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Directions to starting point
The easiest way to get there is by reaching the Carda – Moro Zeitl bus station (46001 Valencia, Spain).
The Chapel of The Sacred Heart / The Chapel of Saint Raphael / The Saint Vincent Ferrer Chapel
From Tuesday to Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 07:00 p.m. Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 06:30 p.m. Sundays from 1:00 p.m. to 07:00 p.m.
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for St. Nicolas Church are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included.
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB).
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Please note that dress code is strictly enforced at St Nicolas Church. Shoulders must be covered and men must wear long trousers while women must not have skirts shorter than knee length
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.