$ 12,82 per person
Waltz in the Berlin Botanical Garden with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into one of the most serene and attractive landmarks of Berlin. Start your tour from the Botanical School and then continue to explore its interior, learning interestings facts about the exotic plants hosted there and admiring the impressive greenhouses’ architecture.
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the Berlin Botanical Garden with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* * Ticket/entrance fee to the Berlin Botanical Garden is not included.
More than a Botanical Garden
Berlin’s Botanical Garden is a mecca for learning at all levels, from visitors to university students and researchers, or school children. In partnership with the Berlin Senate Department for Education, Youth and Family, the Botanical School offers advanced-level training for teachers and educators. The school also supplies educators with teaching materials, educational tours and more. Its cooperative outreach efforts with the BNE Centre and the Botanical Museum Berlin have even been recognised by the UN’s Decade of Education for Sustainable Development.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Self-guided audio tour on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance ticket to the Berlin Botanical Garden
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Directions to starting point
There is no meeting point.
The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the Unter den Eichen Entrance of the Berlin Botanical Garden (Königin-Luise-Straße 6-8 14195 Berlin) The easiest way to get there is by bus, the above-ground train (S-Bahn), or the underground (U-Bahn). The main S-Bahn is the S1 and the primary bus line is M48. The tour ends inside the Berlin Botanical Garden, at the Dorothea Pavillion
Recommended visiting hours
- The Botanic Garden is open daily from 9 to 20:00
- Green houses are open daily 9 to 18:30
It is open regularly on all other public holidays.
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for the Berlin Botanical Garden are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- The course of the visit may be modified and special restrictions may be imposed. The visitors must always adhere to the guidelines of the site.”
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- The Berlin Botanical Garden is wheelchair accessible.
- It is equipped with wheelchair accessible lifts and toilets.
- The Fragrance and Touch Garden is especially designed for visually impaired and low vision visitors
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- If it’s raining, it is recommended to wear appropriate shoes (like walking boots) on those days, however, as the arboretum pathways can get rather muddy.
- It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes
Contributors and Bibliography
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!