$ 12,82 per person
In ancient times, Ephesus was a bustling trading city and a center of worship of Cybele — the Anatolian goddess of fertility. In time, she was adopted into the Graeco-Roman religion as Artemis, the goddess of the hunt and the wilderness. In Ephesus, she was worshipped in the enormous temple that was one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- A self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English
- Offline content with offline interactive maps to avoid roaming charges
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Entrance ticket for the attractions
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Charged smartphone
Upper Agora , Bouleuterion, Temple of Domitian, Curetes Street (Embolos) and Alytarch’s Stoa, Trajan’s Nymphaeum, Scholastica Baths and the Hadrian Temple, latrines, Grave of Arsinoë, Hellenistic Heroon, Celsus Library, Grand Theatre, Church of Mary
April – October: 8.00 – 19.00
November – March: 8.00 – 17.00
Know before you book
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included.
- Please consider that admission fees for sites and museums are not included.
- Please book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- After booking, you will receive an email from the local supplier, Clio Muse Tours, with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- Please note that for the audio tour you must have an Android or iOS smartphone and make sure you have enough storage space on your phone (100-150 MB).
- Non refundable once activated.
Know before you go
- After booking, you’ll receive an email from Clio Muse Tours with instructions for your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder too
- Keep in mind that internet access/ mobile signal might be unavailable/weak in Ephesus. Please download your e-ticket & audio tour on your phone prior to your visit to enjoy it offline
- An Android/iOS phone is required as well as enough storage space (100-150 MB)
- Please bring along your own headphones
- Children 0-8 years/ disabled people and their companion can enter Ephesus for free (upon presentation of their passport/disability document submission).
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!