Travellers will pass by the places where Hercules and Oedipus were born, where Rhea deceived Cronos and the faithful took an oath of silence; and where the Graces (Charites) bathed Aphrodite in the holy springs, and believers worshiped the deities Kabiros, Pais and Kabiria Demeter.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Charged smartphone
- Ancient Tanagra
- The Folklore Museum of Tanagra
- Archaeological Museum of Schimatari
- Thebes (entrance to the city)
- Archaeological Museum of Thebes
- The Valley of the Muses
- Ancient Aliartos
- The Shrine of Holy Mary of Skripous
- The Orchomenos ancient theatre
- The vaulted tomb of Minyas
- The lion of Chaeronea
- Acropolis of Panopea
- The castle of Livadia
- Temple of Zeus Basileus
- Monastery of Osios Loukas the Steiriotis
Recommended visiting hours
24/7 (better before sunset)
Ticket for the archeaological sites and museums is not included.
Know before you go
- Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s). Download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged and that you bring your earphones.
Contributors and Bibliography
- Nea Odos
- Clio Muse
- Research – Authorship: Evy Papadopoulou
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!