Junior Android Developer
Reports to: CTO / Product Owner
We are looking for an Android developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Clio Muse Tours application. Your code will be written in a timely and scalable way all while ensuring strong optimization. You’ll also unit-test your code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. You’ll work closely alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance and reliable Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuous Integration for the deployment of the application
- You’ve published one or more Android apps.
- You are an experienced developer in Kotlin.
- You know how to work with remote data via REST APIs.
- You have a solid understanding of the Android platform.
- You are capable of making use of standard libraries and APIs.
- You have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- You know what the full mobile development lifecycle involves.
- You’re analytical and good at time management.
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
- You’re curious about new technologies and you’re excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You have a big appetite to learn and improve your Android skills
Why you should apply for this position
- You love writing code and building android applications
- You enjoy the flexibility of a medium-sized business where you can have a big impact that will reward you
- Looking for a steady career path. We need motivated people to turn our business into a global success
- Join a diverse and friendly work environment
- Looking to work along with experienced front-end and back-end developers that will help you hone your programming skills
Interested? Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position name.