From per person
Take a stroll along one of the most iconic harbourfronts in the world and see old and new reflected through museums, cultural halls and shopping malls. Experience a ride on one of Hong Kong’s oldest public transportation systems, the Star Ferry, and see both sides of the harbour from the sea!
Experience the Star Ferry Pier at your own pace with an e-ticket and a fascinating self-guided audio tour on your smartphone.
Receive your ticket by email, download the app and the audio tour on your phone, prior to your visit, and travel back in time to experience the glory of the Star Ferry Pier.
Put on your headphones and discover the Hong Kong Cultural Centre, the Hong Kong Observation Wheel, and Hong Kong City Hall through the power of storytelling and learn historical information and uncommon stories and anecdotes regarding this special experience and location. Tour’s content is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief original stories that will make your visit both engaging and informative. The audio tour can be used repeatedly and anytime, before or after your visit.
This is an unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into the breath-taking Star Ferry Pier and relate to your surroundings in an entirely original way.
Your tour starts inside the K11 Musea. We are about to embark on an artistic journey within a shopping complex. Take the MTR train to Tsim Sha Tsui Station or East Tsim Sha Tsui station. Exit the paid area and find the East Tsim Sha Tsui station Exit J. Follow the signs to K11 Musea and you will be led straight into the basement of the mall. East Tsim Sha Tsui station and Tsim Sha Tsui Station are two different stations. You can walk to the exit once you leave the paid area. There are also two K11 malls in Tsim Sha Tsui. The two malls are not close to each other, do make sure you are heading towards K11 Musea.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Adult entry ticket to the Star Ferry Pier
- Self-guided audio tour on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
Directions to starting point
The easiest way to get there is by reaching the East Tsim Sha Tsui Railway Station (Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong) which is in front of the K11 Musea.
Avenue of Stars | 1881 Heritage | Hong Kong Observation Wheel
Recommended visiting hours
The ideal time to visit the Star Ferry Pier is early morning or early evening.
Know before you book
- This is a combination of a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through our app) and an entry ticket for the Star Ferry Pier.
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB).
- Free and reduced admission tickets do not have to skip the line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site.
Know before you go
- Download the ticket(s) & audio tour while on WiFi prior to your visit. Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s).
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Make sure that you have your identity or your passport
- Due to high temperatures, bring with you sun protection
- The ideal time to visit the Star Ferry Pier is early morning or early evening
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!