Immerse yourself in the magic of the enigmatic China with a fascinating digital tour on your smartphone and discover the secrets of the exhibition “Qi Baishi– Truthful Being of the Mysterious Orient”, featuring 126 artworks by the great artist. The exhibition has been organised by the B. & M. Theocharakis Foundation in close collaboration with the Beijing Fine Art Academy and its worthy staff members, who have made it their goal to advance the Academy’s work.
B. & M. Theocharakis Foundation for the Fine Arts and Music
The B&M Theoharakis Foundation has as its basic interest the fine arts and music in Greece and worldwide, by focusing on the emergence and evolution of the modern in the 20th and 21st century.
- Self-guided digital tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English
- Offline content with an offline interactive map to avoid roaming charges
- Secure promo code to access the tour after downloading the app
- Audio Guide
- Entrance fee to the exhibition
- Live Guide
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- Please consider that admission fees for the B. & M. Theocharakis Foundation are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided digital tour for your smartphone. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- After booking, you will receive an email from us with further instructions on how to access and download your digital tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Please note that booking requests received between 10.00 pm – 7.59 am will be served next moring from 8.00 am.
- An Android or iOS smartphone is required. (Windows phones are not compatible with the app)
- The digital tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- Please ensure you have enough storage space (100-150 MB)
Know before you go
- Keep in mind that internet access might be unavailable & mobile signal may be weak in B. & M. Theocharakis Foundation. So please download the mobile app and your digital tour on your smartphone prior to your visit in order to enjoy it offline
- The digital tour can be used repeatedly both online and offline.
- Also, prior to your visit, make sure that your smartphone is fully charged.
Why take a self-guided tour?
This is a self-guided tour based on the award-winning storytelling concept developed by Clio Muse and the fascinating narratives prepared by our handpicked destination experts.
You can enjoy each multilingual tour by using your smartphone or tablet at your own pace even if you are offline. The interactive map on your screen will guide you step-by-step as you explore all points of interest along your route. Each stop comes with a selection of our signature stories allowing you to tailor the tour experience to your personal interests and schedule.
After downloading Clio Muse app, you can access this tour and activate it any moment you wish and also repeat it any time. To best enjoy our multimedia self-guided tour (comprising maps, video, audio and text) we recommend the use of headphones.
By clicking "Add to cart", you are purchasing this tour in English. This tour is also available in the following languages: Ελληνικά.