Audio ToursFrom 9,99€
Audio ToursFrom 11,99€
Audio ToursFrom 0,00€
Audio ToursFrom 11,99€
Experience the Cycladic islands at your own pace with 4 combo audio tours for Mykonos/ Syros/ Naxos/ Tinos cities’ walking tours as well as Santorini’s biggest attraction, the Akrotiri with five captivating self-guided audio tours on your smartphone.
Receive the details by email, download the app and the audio tours on your phone, prior to your visit, and travel back in time to experience the grandeur of the Cycladic islands from the cities’ unique mysteries and stories to Santorini’s dazzling attraction of Akrotiri.
Put on your headphones and discover 4 of the Cycladic islands in Greece, and the exquisite grace of Akrotiri in Santorini through the power of storytelling and learn historical information and uncommon stories and anecdotes from the city’s unique past. The content of the tours is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief original stories that will make your visit both engaging and informative. The audio tours can be used repeatedly and anytime, before or after your visit.
This is an unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into 5 Cycladic islands and relate to your surroundings in an entirely original way.
A story for a sweet
Almond paste lovers out there, unite. Mykonos makes the best amygdhalotá probably the world over. Amýgdhalon is the Greek translation of the word "almond" and also its root. These almondy, sugary, heavenly treats are a Cycladic staple, with most islands concocting their own version. None, however, has surpassed the combination of soggy interior and crunchy exterior of Nikolas Skaropoulos, whose recipe dating back to the 1920s, dictated that the sweet is also baked for a short period of time. Amygdhalotá are a traditional offering to guests in weddings and baptisms. You can find them at most pastry shops on Mykonos but the original Skaropoulos recipe is preserved by the Matsouka family (Le Chocolat), who run shops close to the airport and in town.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Five self-guided audio tours for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps)
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- Charged smartphone
Summer: (24 April – 1 October 2021)
The archaeological site is open as following:
- From Monday to Wednesday and Friday to Sunday: 08:00 – 20:00
- Tuesday: 08:00-15:30.
Recommended visiting hours
Mykonos, Naxos, Tinos, Syros
The city tours can be enjoyed any time, night or day. It is preferable to start late in the afternoon.
Know before you book
- This is a combination of five downloadable self-guided audio tours for your smartphone (accessible through our app)
- The five audio tours cover the city tour of Mykonos, Syros, Naxos, Tinos and Akrotiri in Santorini
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- You will receive an email from the local supplier with important ticket & audio instructions.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (350 MB)
Know before you go
- Download audio tours while on WiFi prior to your visit – no wifi/4G on-site
- Receive an email with important audio instructions. Check your spam folder as well.
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Wear comfortable shoes, a hat, and sunscreen during the hot summer months
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!