$ 28.87 per person
Skip the Line ToursFrom $ 18,18 per person
Audio ToursFrom $ 10,69
Built in the early 20th century, the Lázaro Galdiano museum houses a vast collection of art, jewelry, weapons, books, etc., especially from Medieval and Modern Europe. Throughout its four floors, you will be able to discover interesting objects that will transport you to the past and which will help you better understand Spanish history.
Experience the Lázaro Galdiano Museum at your own pace with a skip-the-line e-ticket and a captivating self-guided audio tour on your smartphone.
Receive your ticket by email, download the app and the audio tour on your phone, prior to your visit, and travel back in time to learn about the curiosities housed in the collection of the Lázaro Galdiano Museum.
Waltz in Madrid with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into the fascinating history of Madrid. Start your tour from Atocha Train Station Quarter, one of the crowded corners of the city, and then continue to explore the best sites in Madrid, feeling like a local. This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the Spanish capital and find out the hidden corners of it with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
Before entering the museum, let's stand in front of it for a moment to learn something about its original owners and their interest in collecting historical and artistic items.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Adult entry ticket to the Lázaro Galdiano Museum
- Skip-the-line service
- Self-guided audio tour on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Charged smartphone
There is no meeting point.
- The self-guided audio tour for the Lázaro Galdiano Museum is designed to start outside the Museo Lázaro Galdiano (Serrano 122, 28006 Madrid). The easiest way to get there is by metro on Line 5: Rubén Darío stop (Castellana exit).
- The self-guided walking audio tour of the city of Madrid is designed to start at the entrance of Atocha Train Station(Pl. del Emperador Carlos V, 28045 Madrid, Spain), located in the city center. The easiest way to get there is on foot or by metro; line 1 Atocha Renfe metro station.
- Triptych of Johannes Hispalensis,
- Charles II Infant with His Ancestors,
- Lady Sondes,
- Christ at the column,
- Virgin of Mosén Esperandeu de Santa Fe,St. Jerome in the Scriptorium,
- Translation of the Body of Saint James,
- Saint Francis in Ecstasy
Lázaro Galdiano Museum
Thursday afternoons: 4:30-7:30pm
Know before you book
- This is a combination of a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through our app) and an entry ticket for the Lázaro Galdiano Museum.
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- The course of the visit may be modified and special restrictions may be imposed. The visitors must always adhere to the guidelines of the site.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS (version 15.0 and later) smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 6/6 Plus or older, iPod Touch 6th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Air 1st generation, iPad Mini 3rd generation or older.
- You will need storage space on your phone (200-300MB)
- Free and reduced admission tickets do not have to skip the line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site.
- Entrance to the Lázaro Galdiano Museum is free for children under 7 years of age accompanied by an adult.
Know before you go
- Download the ticket(s) & audio tour while on WiFi prior to your visit. Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s).
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking.
- Wear a hat and sunscreen during the hot summer months.
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!