Experience the most famous landmarks of Florence from the comfort of your home with an engaging self-guided virtual tour, narrated in English, from your PC or smartphone browser. It’s so simple! You will receive an email with the tour link with instructions and, in a couple of minutes, you will travel in Florence and enjoy a virtual journey from the comfort of your couch!
Through the power of storytelling combined with street and satellite views, you will learn not only about historical facts but also discover unknown stories and medieval tales about ambitious men and artists that will amaze your family and friends. The tour’s content is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief intriguing stories that will make your virtual visit both engaging and informative. The tour is only available online and you can access it repeatedly and anytime.
This is an unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into the history of Florence and of the Medici family, one of the most powerful families in the world and immerse yourself in the surroundings in an entirely innovative way.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Virtual Self-guided Tour for the most famous landmarks of Venice with satellite & street views
- Audio content with engaging & original stories in English.
- Live Guide
- Offline access
- Cathedral and Baptistery of Florence
- Ponte Vecchio
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Signoria Square
- The Piglet fountain
- The Medieval area
Know before you book
- This is a virtual tour for the city of Florence and its most famous landmarks that you can take from the comfort of your home and feel like you were there
- No live guide or meeting point required
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to access your tour via a link. Check your spam folder as well
- No special equipment is needed (i.e. special glasses)
- This product can be accessed from any web browser and requires internet connection
Cancellation Policy: This product cannot be refunded once activated.