From: 48,00€ per person
Experience Seville at your own pace with a combo skip-the-line e-ticket for the top attractions of the city, the Seville Cathedral, and the Royal Alcázares of Seville, and with a fascinating self-guided walking audio tour of the city-gem of Andalusia on your smartphone.
Receive your ticket by email, download the app and the audio tours on your phone, prior to your visit, and travel back in time to experience the grandeur of Seville, one of the best known cities in Spain.
Put on your headphones and discover the Seville Cathedral, the Royal Alcázares of Seville through the power of storytelling and learn historical information and uncommon stories and anecdotes from the past. It is also your chance to explore Seville with a self-guided city walking tour on your phone and lose yourself in the beauty of its stories. The content of the tours is the result of in-depth research, distilled into brief original stories that will make your visit both engaging and informative. The audio tours can be used repeatedly and at any time, before or after your visit.
This is an unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into contemporary Seville, and relate to your surroundings in an entirely original way.
The Seville Cathedral can be easily accessed from Plaza Virgen de Los Reyes. Standing in the center of this plaza there is a fountain, from which you can contemplate very well the Cathedral. Having the fountain on your back, look at the tower and then turn right and then right again until you see the richly decorated Puerta del Perdón. This is the entrance reserved for the visitors without pre-booked tickets. While waiting in line in order to purchase your ticket, listen to the stories of the 1st point.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Adult entry e-tickets for the Seville Cathedral, and the Royal Alcázares of Seville
- 2 self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) for the Seville Cathedral, and the Royal Alcázares of Seville
- 1 self-guided walking tour of Seville
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps)
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- Charged smartphone
For outdoor venues: comfortable shoes, hat and sunscreen
The self-guided audio tour for the Seville Cathedral is designed to start at the entrance of the Cathedral (Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain).
Directions to starting point
- The self-guided audio tour for Seville is designed to start in front of Metropol Parasol, located in the old quarter of the city, at La Encarnación square. The easiest way to get there is on foot or by bus (line 32).
- The self-guided audio tour for the Seville Cathedral is designed to start at the entrance of the Cathedral (Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain). The easiest way to get there is by the tram station Archivo de Indias (41001 Seville, Spain), and then walking 120 meters toward the Cathedral.
- The Royal Alcázares of Seville is located at the city of Seville’s center (Patio de la Banderas, S/N 41004, Sevilla). The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the entrance which is through the Lion Gate across Plaza Triunfo from the cathedral. You head east on Calle Fray Ceferino Gonzalez towards Calle Miguel Manara. You turn right and the Royal Palace is shortly on your left. If you use public transport, you get the tramway 1 and you get off at Archivo de Indias.
- Seville City Tour: Plaza de España in the Parque de María Luisa.
- Seville Cathedral: Royal Chapel inside the Cathedral.
- The Royal Alcázares of Seville: Carriage Room located at Banderas Courtyard (Calle Rodrigo Caro, 13).
Recommended visiting hours
Monday: from 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.. In Spanish and English.
Tuesday to Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 14:30 to 18:00
These schedules are subject to change without notice by the Cabildo.
Royal Alcázares of Seville
October-March: Every day from 9:30 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. ( the last visitors are requested to leave the palace at 17:45 p.m.) and April- September: Every day from 9:30 a.m. to 19:00 p.m. (the last visitors are requested to leave the palace at 18:45 p.m.)
The city tour of Seville is available 24/7. However, we suggest you take it before sunset.
Know before you book
- This is a combination of three downloadable self-guided audio tours for your smartphone and two entry e-tickets for the Seville Cathedral, and the Royal Alcázares of Seville
- Please note that the timeslot range you will choose will include 2 entrance tickets for both venues. There is a 2-hour time range to commute from one venue to the other
- A passport is mandatory for providing entrance tickets for both sites. You will have to show them at the entrance.
- The city of Seville self-guided audio walking tour is also included
- No live guide or meeting point provided
- You will receive an email from the local supplier with important ticket and audio instructions
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (350 MB)
- Free/reduced admission tickets do not have skip-the-line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site
Know before you go
- Download the ticket(s) & audio tour while on Wi-Fi prior to your visit. Mobile signal may be weak at the site(s).
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged and that you bring your earphones.
- Download the ticket(s) & audio tours while on WiFi prior to your visit — no wifi/4G on-site
- Receive an email from the local supplier with important ticket and audio instructions. Check your spam folder as well.
- Ticket(s) need to be either printed or downloaded on your phone
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged and that you bring your earphones
- Wear comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen during the hot summer months
Download the app
To take this self-guided tour, you will need to download the Clio Muse Tours app on your iOS or Android device. Enjoy your tour!