Discover the secrets of Delphi, the center of the ancient world, with a self-guided audio tour on your phone.
Before entering the site, you’ll quench your thirst in the Castalian Spring. There, you’ll learn about the adventures of Apollo, the founder of the sanctuary. What terrible crime had he committed seeking to purify himself here? Time to continue to the Roman Agora! The ruins of ancient shops reveal how thousands of years before you hopped that bus to Parnassus, Delphi had been a bustling attraction! The votive offerings, lush memorials and the treasures that men of proverbial wealth left behind them will haunt your imagination. Admiring in peace the imposing beauty of the Treasury of the Athenians, you’ll discover that, after all, our forefathers weren’t so different from us now. Man’s desire for power and knowledge has long been the linchpin of societies! Of course, the highlight of your stroll will be the Temple of Apollo. It will cast its spell on you with all the mysterious legends surrounding its existence!
Follow in the footsteps of ancient pilgrims journeying to seek wisdom from the database of the then known world with an immersive audio tour.
- Self-guided audio tour in English for your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- Secure promo code to access the tour
- Offline content with an offline interactive map to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance fee to the Archaeological Site of Delphi
- Museum Tour is not included
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Food and drinks
Know before you book
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included
- Please consider that is an audio tour for the archaeological site & doesn’t include the Museum areas
- Admission fees are not included in the price
- Kindly note that transportation is not provided and travelers will need to travel to/from the site on their own
- After booking, you will receive an email from Clio Muse with your instructions on how to access your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Please note that for the audio tour you must have an Android or iOS smartphone and make sure you have enough storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
Know before you go
- Please consider that is an audio tour for the archaeological site. Admission fees are not included in the price
- After booking, you’ll receive an email with your personal access promo code and instructions to access your tour
- Prior to your visit, download the mobile app from Google Play/Apple Store, select the audio tour “Delphi: Google of the Ancient World” & download it on your smartphone to enjoy it offline
- The audio tour can be used repeatedly both online and offline. Use your headphones to best enjoy
- An Android or iOS smartphone is required. (Windows phones are not compatible with the app)
- Please ensure you have enough storage space. (required size for the app & tour: 100-150 MB)
- Please wear sunscreen and a hat during the hot summer months
- Visitors are advised to wear sturdy shoes
Delphi archaeological site, Amfissa
10Apr – 31Oct Mon-Sun, 08:00-20:00
01Nov – 09Apr Mon-Sun, 09:00-16:00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Why take a self-guided tour?
This is a self-guided tour based on the award-winning storytelling concept developed by Clio Muse and the fascinating narratives prepared by our handpicked destination experts.
You can enjoy each multilingual tour by using your smartphone or tablet at your own pace even if you are offline. The interactive map on your screen will guide you step-by-step as you explore all points of interest along your route. Each stop comes with a selection of our signature stories allowing you to tailor the tour experience to your personal interests and schedule.
After downloading Clio Muse app, you can access this tour and activate it any moment you wish and also repeat it any time. To best enjoy our multimedia self-guided tour (comprising maps, video, audio and text) we recommend the use of headphones.
By clicking "Add to cart", you are purchasing this tour in English. This tour is also available in the following languages: Ελληνικά.