Explore at your own pace the Acropolis Hill and the dazzling Acropolis Museum with a combination of e-tickets and two immersive audio tours on your smartphone.
Travel back in time to experience the glory of Classical Athens. Listen to a brilliantly tied narrative that will fire up your imagination. Experience the architectural wonders of the Golden Age of Ancient Athens and admire some of the finest examples of ancient Greek art.
Explore, first, the south slopes of the Acropolis to discover the Theatre of Dionysus, believed to be the first theatre in the world, as well as the Asclepieion. Also, gain valuable insights about life in ancient Athens. Then, you’ll walk through the imposing walls of the Propylaea and discover an ensemble of grand temples; the temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and the illustrious Parthenon. The latter is the home to countless tales about the divine ancestors of the Athenians and the mythical origins of their glorious city.
Follow in the steps of world-famous historical figures, such as Socrates and Pericles. Get valuable insights about the lives of ancient Greeks. During your walk in the archaeological site, you’ll have the opportunity to unlock the secrets of ancient masonry and witness the unparalleled excellence of Athenian architecture. Whereas in the Acropolis Museum, the exhibits will guide you through the engrossing journey of the city’s transition to democracy.
You ‘ll also enjoy an exciting and comprehensive presentation of the evolution of ancient Greek style; from its early steps to the artistic revolutions of the classical era. You will be able to meet various iconic attractions, such as the Caryatids and the sculptural decoration of the Parthenon. They will make sure to excite your imagination will with their riveting narratives.
This experience is a unique opportunity to visit the two must-see attractions of Athens; the Acropolis Hill and the modern Museum of Acropolis. In addition, this combo is accompanied by two award-winning storytelling audio tours, that will offer you a different perspective of ancient Greek history.
Select date and participants
- Entrance fee/ adult e-tickets for the Acropolis Museum & the Acropolis archaeological site
- Two self-guided audio tours for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English
- Offline content with offline interactive maps to avoid roaming charges.
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or Headphones
- The app is not compatible with Windows Phones
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- This is a combination of pre-booked e-tickets for the Acropolis Hill & the Acropolis Museum & two downloadable self-guided audio tours for your smartphone
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions for your tickets and the audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Booking requests received between 10.00 pm – 7.59 am will be served the next morning from 8.00 am
- Please note that you must have an Android or iOS smartphone
- The audio tours are not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- Please ensure you have enough storage space (200 MB)
- Kindly note that participants aged 0-18 and EU Students can enter for free upon presentation of their ID or passport at the location. However, it is required for them to queue to receive their zero-value pass
- Non-EU Students and participants over 65 years old are entitled to reduced tickets. However, reduced tickets do not have a skip-the-line privilege and will require the participants to queue to present their ID or passport at the location
Know before you go
- Keep in mind that internet access might be unavailable & mobile signal may be weak in the Acropolis Hill. So please download the e-tickets and audio tours on your smartphone prior to your visit in order to enjoy them offline
- The audio tours can be used repeatedly both online and offline. Use your headphones to best enjoy them.
- In the Acropolis archaeological site, head to the validating machines and show your e-ticket. Likewise, in the Acropolis Museum skip also the main ticket line and proceed directly to the expedited line to get your ticket scanned
- Please note that upon arrival at the Acropolis Museum, visitors go through a security check. To avoid delays, avoid carrying large bags and luggage
- Kindly note that due to the uneven ground at the Acropolis Hill, this tour isn’t wheelchair accessible.