We are looking for a back-end developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Clio Muse Tours server side applications. Your code will be written in a timely and scalable way all while ensuring strong optimization. You’ll also unit-test your code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. You’ll work closely alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuous Integration for the deployment of the applications
- Create sustainable and functional applications with clean code
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer for 2 years
- Hands on experience with programming languages like PHP and Python
- Hands on experience with Linux
- Knowledge of Laravel Application Framework
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture and containers
- You know how to work with remote data via REST APIs.
- You are capable of making use of standard libraries and APIs.
- You’re analytical and good at time management.
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
- You’re curious about new technologies and you’re excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
Why you should apply for this position
- You love writing code and building applications
- You enjoy flexibility, accountability, and professionalism.
- You are looking for a steady career path. We need motivated people to turn our business into a global success
- You want to join a diverse and friendly work environment
- You are looking to work along with experienced front-end and back-end developers that will help you hone your programming skills
If you would like to be a part of our company, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that you include the job position in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV. Also, we would love to learn some things about you, so feel free to present yourself in your email.