Reports to: CEO
A few words about Clio Muse Tours
The idea of Clio Muse came to life when our three co-founders first met in 2012. Despite
coming from different academic backgrounds, they all had a special place in their hearts
for Culture. They founded the company in 2014. Since then, their hard work,
complementary personalities, tastes, and skills transformed the small start-up into a
successful and growing business that employs 36 people. Each team member has been
selected for their unique personality, creativity, and positive attitude. And apart from
each position’s requirements, we seek these traits in a colleague.
We seek an experienced Product Owner to help lead the development and optimization of
various products at Clio Muse Tours. This includes but is not limited to mobile applications,
web platforms, and internal tools. The Product Owner will work closely with cross-functional
teams to gather requirements, prioritize the backlog, and ensure our products align with the
company’s strategic goals. Completing an assessment, including a case study related to
our new [Mobile application], is a prerequisite for this position.
● Collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities and define product vision
across multiple products.
● Create, groom, and manage a detailed product backlog for various projects.
● Develop user stories and acceptance criteria for backlog items.
● Lead sprint planning sessions, daily stand-ups, and sprint reviews.
● Oversee product launches, upgrades, and post-launch performance monitoring.
● Engage with stakeholders through regular updates, ensuring alignment and
● Continuously refine our agile methodology based on outcomes and feedback.
● Keep abreast of industry trends and competitor products.
Requirements and Skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
● Proven experience (3-5 years) as a Product Owner or similar role in product
● Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
● Technical background with a general understanding of software development life
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional
● Strong analytical mindset with experience in using analytic tools.
● Exceptional problem-solving abilities.
● Strong organizational and time-management skills.
● Experience in customer-centric design approaches.
● Understanding of ROI and other business value metrics.
● Proficient in project management tools and technology.
● This role provides an excellent opportunity to drive vision and execution for a diverse
range of products in a dynamic and collaborative environment. If you are a strategic
thinker passionate about delivering outstanding products, we’d love to have you on
● You enjoy the flexibility of a medium-sized business where you can have a big
impact that will reward you
● Looking for a steady career path. We need motivated people to turn our business
into a global success
● Join a diverse and friendly work environment
● Looking to work along with experienced front-end and back-end developers that will
help you hone your programming skills
● Hybrid working.
● Flexible starting time (8.00 – 10.00 AM to 16.00 – 18.00 PM).
● Company devices (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, supplied one-off).
● Comprehensive health insurance coverage
● Traveling budget up to 1,000 € / year
● Entry tickets for archaeological sites.
● Extra annual paid leave (plus paid student and birthday leave).● Educational budget for e-courses and seminars.
● Wedding gift.
● Extra parental leave (plus 6 days).
● Snacks, fruits, and coffee at the office.
● Social events and team-building activities to foster a positive and engaging work
● Professional development programs with access to workshops and short courses