Backend Software Developer (Laravel Expert)
Reports to: CEO / Head Of IT
A few words about Clio Muse Tours
The idea of Clio Muse came to life when our three co-founders first met in 2012. Despite
coming from different academic backgrounds, they all had a special place in their hearts
for Culture. They founded the company in 2014. Since then, their hard work,
complementary personalities, tastes, and skills transformed the small start-up into a
successful and growing business that employs 36 people. Each team member has been
selected for their unique personality, creativity, and positive attitude. And apart from
each position’s requirements, we seek these traits in a colleague.
We seek a Mid-Senior to Senior Backend Software Developer with a strong background in
Laravel to support our CREATE team. This position is crucial for breaking down the CREATE
project into sub-systems and assisting with design and implementation.
CREATE is our primary platform, currently designed on an MVC model with a monolithic
architecture. It offers a comprehensive suite of features:
● Tour and experience creation, publishing, and management
● Booking and service management
● Product creation and management
● Τickets upload and administration
● Users and Role Management
● Collaborate with the CREATE team to plan, design, and implement new features and
● Contribute to the unified User Management System, setting it as an initial priority.
● Assist in breaking down the CREATE project’s monolithic architecture into individual
● Assist in breaking down the CREATE project into individual sub-systems.
● Develop, test, and deploy high-quality software solutions written in Laravel.
● Mid-senior to Senior level experience in Laravel.
● Strong understanding of software architecture and design patterns.
● Excellent problem-solving skills.
● Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Nice to have
● Knowledge of Node and Express
● You enjoy the flexibility of a medium-sized business where you can have a big
impact that will reward you
● Looking for a steady career path. We need motivated people to turn our business
into a global success
● Join a diverse and friendly work environment
● Looking to work along with experienced front-end and back-end developers that will
help you hone your programming skills
● Hybrid working.
● Flexible starting time (8.00 – 10.00 AM to 16.00 – 18.00 PM).
● Company devices (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, supplied one-off).
● Comprehensive health insurance coverage
● Traveling budget up to 1,000 € / year
● Entry tickets for archaeological sites.
● Extra annual paid leave (plus paid student and birthday leave).
● Educational budget for e-courses and seminars.
● Wedding gift.
● Extra parental leave (plus 6 days).
● Snacks, fruits, and coffee at the office.
● Social events and team-building activities to foster a positive and engaging work
● Professional development programs with access to workshops and short courses