Backend Developer for Connectivity
Reports to: CEO / Head Of IT
A few words about Clio Muse Tours
The idea of Clio Muse came to life when our three co-founders first met in 2012. Despite
coming from different academic backgrounds, they all had a special place in their hearts
for Culture. They founded the company in 2014. Since then, their hard work,
complementary personalities, tastes, and skills transformed the small start-up into a
successful and growing business that employs 36 people. Each team member has been
selected for their unique personality, creativity, and positive attitude. And apart from
each position’s requirements, we seek these traits in a colleague.
Connectivity team. You will be key in developing and maintaining our internal and external
connectivity features, focusing on middleware and API connections with Online Travel
● Design and implement the middleware system for logging routing to internal services
or external APIs (e.g., OTAs).
● Establish API connections with OTAs for booking recording.
● Integrate with OTAs for additional functionalities such as product availability and
● Implement new partnerships and collaborations.
● Temporary management of the Mobile API that communicates with applications and
● Familiarity with API development and integration.
● Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
● Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
Nice to have
● Knowledge of Node and Express
● You enjoy the flexibility of a medium-sized business where you can have a big
impact that will reward you
● Looking for a steady career path. We need motivated people to turn our business
into a global success
● Join a diverse and friendly work environment
● Looking to work along with experienced front-end and back-end developers that will
help you hone your programming skills
● Hybrid working.
● Flexible starting time (8.00 – 10.00 AM to 16.00 – 18.00 PM).
● Company devices (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, supplied one-off).
● Comprehensive health insurance coverage
● Traveling budget up to 1,000 € / year
● Entry tickets for archaeological sites.
● Extra annual paid leave (plus paid student and birthday leave).
● Educational budget for e-courses and seminars.
● Wedding gift.
● Extra parental leave (plus 6 days).
● Snacks, fruits, and coffee at the office.
● Social events and team-building activities to foster a positive and engaging work
● Professional development programs with access to workshops and short courses